Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lots of Firsts!

I am SO excited! These aren't the best pictures but I LOVE it!

First is OUR FIRST CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after we put it up we put up OUR FIRST CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!
They are so fun!
Last night I found out that Mike had never made a ginger bread house! I couldn't believe it! So we made one...from a kit, but we still made one!

And lastly...SNOW!!!!! OUR FIRST SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen snow in Vegas! The couple times it has snowed here it has been too early in the morning for me to see! I almost died seeing all of the snow today! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)


















1 comment:

Natalie said...

Love the pictures!!! I can't believe it is snowing in Las Vegas! I thought we'd get away from it for a little while....oh well! Those are some exciting firsts!!! Woohoo! See you later this week.